Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Doesn't Love This Song?

If you’re wondering why I’m posting this now when I said that I was going to be on my trip, it got bumped from me leaving yesterday to me leaving this Sunday; don’t ask for the full story, but complications happened which prevented me from leaving when I was scheduled to; in hindsight the new days I’m gone may work out better for me anyhow. I’ll keep it short and sweet.

While I was looking for songs to put on a burned CD or two for my trip up north, I stumbled upon a mashup from DJ Erb. At his downloads page, you can spend either 50 cents on a particular tune or you can just download the free ones available.

The song in particular I'm pointing out is his mashup of one of the greatest songs of all time, Radar Love (who doesn't love that tune?) featuring vocals from two of the most popular rappers that appear in mashes, the Beastie Boys and Ludacris. It's good stuff and I think that more mashes need to be done with Golden Earring's classic song.

As my trip starts on the 2nd I'll be taking much of this month off. My next post here won't be until the weekend of August 22nd.

No comments: